I am the lead developer and main contributor of the Grapher Android application, whose source code is available under a free license at github.com/drange/Grapher. Please have a look at it, and I am very happy for any feedback you may have.
This app is a pet project for drawing graphs, exporting to tikz and metapost (and soon pictures), running algorithms on graphs, etc. It started as a simple way to make TikZ code by drawing a graph, but as time passed, we implemented algorithms on these drawn graphs, especially NP-hard ones.
We use this as some programming projects in algorithms for students, like
- Steiner tree computation in FPT time
- Minimum fill-in computation in FPT time
- Chromatic number and coloring in fast exponential time
- Interval representation view (ongoing)
- Odd cycle transversal in 3k time
- Maximal matching (paths, trees and flowers) (ongoing)
More other stuff
The collaboration graph of my research group with present and former members.
The collaboration graph of my department.